If you’re starting pepper plants from seed, you’ll almost certainly need to utilize a grow light. In recent years, grow lights have progressed from bulky, loud lights to small, silent LED lights. We’ll go through some of the best grow lights for pepper plants in this article.
While these lights were chosen specifically for growing peppers, they may be used to grow practically any sunlight-loving plant. Tomatoes, various vegetables, herbs, and even beautiful shrubs and flowers are all good choices.
We tested a number of different grow light settings and selected a number of excellent solutions according on your needs. We’ll go over everything from low-cost lighting for tiny setups to high-powered lighting for growing a large number of plants.
Best Grow Lights For Peppers
- LOWER OPERATION COST & DIMMER FUNCTION: VIPARSPECTRA P1000 LED grow light has adopted the newest SMD LED Technology-Samsung LM281B+ LED to provide high PAR output, high energy efficiency and long lifespan while improving light penetration. An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the brightness level of the light, allowing flexibility to obtain perfect growth performance for each growing phase.
- OPTIMAL FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT For INDOOR PLANT: Consists of 660nm of red light, 3000K and 5000K of the white light spectrum, provides plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. Achieve greater yield while saving you on energy costs!
- SLEEP-FRIENDLY GROW LIGHT: Silent fanless design. No fans ZERO noise. Built-in large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks, essential for heat dissipation while ensuring long lifespan of the light.
- LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION GROW LIGHTING: Comparable to traditional 250W HPS/MH while consuming only 100W! Perfect for 2.5’x2.5’ vegetative coverage at 18”and 2’x2’ flowering coverage at 14”. Remember to properly adjust the height and brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Plug and Play. No installation required. Product quality and friendly customer service are always our top priority. We offer worry-free 36-month local warranty and professional guidance to help you and your plants grow better.
- Quantum Board LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B LEDs. Actual Power consumption 95Watts.
- Veg Footprint 3'X3', Flowering Footprint 2'X2'
- 4000K White Light Full Spectrum for Vegging, Greens and Suppliment light
- Equivalent to 220W T5 or 300W CFL output or 200W metal halide
- Better Brighter Lamps: Shine 2000 Lumens down onto your plants per 2 ft. tube, all VIVOSUN T5 florescent tubes are HO (High-Output) tubes, which produces far more lumens than standard or HE tubes (2 tubes up to 4000 Lumens)
- Dual Switches for Specialized Spectrums: VIVOSUN T5 grow light fixture comes with 2 on/off switches allowing more flexible control over your system
- Ultra-Reflective Surface Delivers More Light for Less Energy: Low profile, powder coated housing with high-performance reflective aluminum shaped to maximize light intensity and distribution, delivering 95-97% reflectivity and wider coverage
- Sturdy Packaging: This T5 fixture comes with 2 hanging cables connected to each corner and an 8' grounded power cord,all fixtures come fully equipped with 6500K florescent tubes of corresponding quantity and size
- Long-Lasting Light and Great Support: All bulbs are rated for 20,000 hours of use under ideal conditions, so if bulb longevity is an issue within a year, please contact us to take advantage of our 1-year warranty; Two-year warranty for the fixture-UL certified for safe operation
- High efficiency: iPower RP series LED grow light is an excellent commercial grade horticulture lighting solution with high efficiency of 2.7 umol/J and long lifespan. It is designed for indoor growers to seek higher yields and top-shelf quality
- Ideal for all growth stages: Excellent full spectrum, 3000K provides more reddish light and 5000K more blueish, 660nm red and IR 750nm are especially useful during bloom to speed up flowering time and boost yield while saving on energy costs
- Dimmable button: An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the brightness level of the light, allowing flexibility to obtain perfect growth performance for each growing phase
- Coverage area: Comparable to traditional 250W HPS/MH while consuming only 105W. Veg footprint is 3 x 3ft, flowering footprint is 2.5 x 2.5ft
- Quiet & solid construction: No fans zero noise. Reliable MEAN WELL driver. Built-in large area of solid aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation, thick and sturdy. IP65 waterproof
- ALL IN ONE INDOOR GARDEN KIT – includes two high efficiency grow lamps with NanoTech reflectors and power cord, heavy duty base with raised platform, auto-watering wicking mat, four unique reusable seedling trays and an 18 inch adjustable canopy. Just add your choice of soil, seeds, water and you will be growing in no time.
- EASY-TO-USE – Sets up in minutes and features an auto-watering design for indoor germination, growing fresh vegetables, plants, microgreens and herbs. Takes the guesswork out of in-home gardening!
- NATURAL PLANT GROWTH – two SunBlaster 24 Watt high-performance, 6400K full spectrum T5HO fluorescent grow lamps with NanoTech reflectors to replicate Mother Nature for safe and rapid indoor plant growth.
- THE PERFECT SIZE – the compact size and flexibility of this indoor garden is perfect for anywhere in your home, let your plants bring life where you live, from the office to the kitchen.
- A THOUGHTFUL GIFT – give anyone the gift to cultivate their love, confidence, knowledge and involvement in home horticulture. Plus having year-round homegrown fresh greens, from seed to harvest!
I hope you found this post helpful in learning about the best grow lights for pepper plants. LED lights appear to be the way of the future for long-lasting, dependable, and energy-efficient lighting. Good luck with your new grow light for pepper plants!
Let us know how your indoor plants are doing in the comments section below.