What you are about to read is the best review of the Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp you will see . First, we’ll list some of the pros and cons of this great grow lamp and then we’ll do a more detailed analysis.
And of course, we did manage to find the LOWEST POSSIBLE price of this product on the market, meaning you don’t have to do all the digging by yourself. Now, let’s see what this is all about.
Table of Contents
A proper summary
- The unit delivers quite good energy conversion rates.
- You can choose from two different variations suitable for different plant types.
- The overall health of your plants is improved by the inclusion of both UV and IR LEDs.
- 185 watts of energy consumption, which is pretty good.
- You’ll have to check on the state of the fans periodically because they tend to accumulate dust particles and other environmental factors.
The Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp is a great option for a wide range of uses. It can be considered a promising choice for growing weed, flower exhibitions, greenhouse cultivation, and many other applications.
It uses 10-watt LEDs like the most of the other options on the market. This means it’s capable of producing much more intense light than the lamps that use LEDs with lower wattages without producing too much heat that can damage your plants.
The Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum grow lamp consumes around 185 watts of energy which means it’s pretty darn energy efficient. It won’t cause a surge in your electricity bill even if you leave it on for a longer period of time.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about overheating because the unit comes with a very efficient cooling system made of two cooling fans built into the unit and a heat sink. This cooling system can manage all the heat that this unit can produce.
A complete analysis of Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp
Let’s start with power. This lamp provides more than enough power for average users. This is true because of a few reasons. First and foremost, it uses a 10-watt triple LED chips, meaning it can deliver more than average energy while consuming less power.
This is some good engineering at work. However, if you used to use a single LED chips before, you might want to consider some minor adjustments in your grow light positioning. These adjustments are necessary for avoiding any sorts of imbalances.
When it comes to wattage, the company claims that this is a 1000-watt grow light, but these are theoretical watts. These theoretical watts are what you get when you multiply a generic value of LEDs with the number of diodes used to make the lamp. This number doesn’t show the actual performance of the lamp.
A lot of people tend to believe that this is the actual power of the lamp while in reality, it uses 185 watts on average, meaning that this machine is somewhere between beginner level and industrial strength.
This balanced strength makes this lamp ideal for various projects of an average consumer. It doesn’t use too much power yet it has a nicely designed electrical system that makes it very power efficient.
What’s more, they made this grow light with 120-degree lenses that are there to intensify and magnify the light output. This gives it a great boost when it comes to performance, without any drawbacks.
When it comes to quality of the materials used for Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp, it’s pretty spot-on. The weak metal has been improved and the coating is added for a better look and safer handling.
The metal is a bit thin, and theoretically, this should be a drawback when it comes to quality, but keep in mind that these are made to be hanged. Thinner metal means lighter lamp, and that’s very important.
Now, let’s talk a little bit about cooling. Every single individual chip on this lamp has its own heat sink made of aluminum, which is a standard for heat dispersion in every device from TV to supercomputer. There are also two blow fans for every chip.
The cooling system of the Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp is not quite suitable for narrower spaces because it’s necessary that the cool air flows through it. For the best cooling, it’s best that you place the lamp in an open-air tent or at room temperature.
In a humid and warm environment, there are a lot of things that can damage this unit. If the temperature is too high, the cooling system might have some trouble dealing with the heat from the chips. This can result in failed columns or rows of the LEDs.
Humidity can damage the fans by making them lose contact agent. This will make the fans function at lower RPMs and therefore have a lower impact on the heat.
Good thing is that the LEDs produce a modest amount of heat so you don’t have to worry about your plants burning or something.
Conclusion and final words
To be completely honest, this is probably not the best unit out there. It can be improved in almost every aspect. However, it does an excellent job at providing the required energy for the plants, and all that while keeping the electricity bill at a modest level.
It provides a full spectrum including the UV and IR which is excellent and it features optical lens technology that increases delivery of the energy.
While this is not the lamp for professional growers, it’s more than suitable for beginners. It’s very easy to setup and use.
Don’t forget to click on the button below so you can buy this unit for the LOWEST price on the market.
- HIGHEST PAR OUTPUT & ENERGY EFFICIENT-- Constructed with100 pcs LEDs which is much brighter and more efficient than traditional 3W and 5W LEDs, scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage. And the LED grow light is scientifically designed to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage, But consuming only 110-130 watts.
- ADVANCED Full Spectrum LED Grow Light -- A lots of experimentation to ensure that this full spectrum design promotes plant growth. This LED grow light provides sun-like red, blue, white, IR and UV, bring the best wavelength, perfect for all kind of the indoor plants veg and flower at the growth stages.
- DOUBLE POWERFUL COOLING FAN -- Two cooling fans and heat sink constitute a powerful cooling system, keep the environment cool and quiet. And every LED has a resistance to keep them work separately, extend the lifespan of the light.
- VEG/ BLOOM SWITCH -- Veg and Bloom button have different function, Veg/Bloom double switches offers 3 light modes to control for full spectrum which provides veg and flower all stages everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE with 100% SATISFACTION -- We are a professional LED light manufacturer with strong R&D team and many light tester, High Quality With A Better Service Team, Worry-free after-sales, two Year Warranty 30 days satisfaction or return guaranteed, Added 7*24 Hours Service Team always Here Serving for you.
- New upgraded with 3 modes(VEG/RED and BLOOM) available, different mode can perfectly match plants needs in different growth stages.
- B1000 only consumes 180W±3%, the electricity of 0.18kW·h per hour to save more money than HPS/MH lamp; Perfect for 3.0x3.0ft grow area while 2.5x2.5ft flower area.
- Well balanced spectrum of blue, red and white emitting from upgraded 10 watt double-chips LEDs make more efficient and better higher yields.
- Multiple vent-holes, large aluminum heat sinks and bass high speed cooling fan are contributed to first-rate heat dissipation.
- 2 years warranty plus 30 days money back guarantee. To obtain warranty service timely, please contact us via Amazon Messages.
- New Upgrades: Compare with the traditional 1000 watt grow lamps, this new Dual-Chips 10w led lights is bigger, brighter and efficient, but consuming only 110 watts.
- Perfectly help you to save the energy and improve the environment of plant growing. DOUBLE SWITCH- Veg and Bloom button have different function. Veg switch: It's blue led and white led. For seeding or young vegetative growth,you can use Veg switch only. Bloom switch: It's red led and white led.for flowering/blooming,you can use both Veg and Bloom switches.
- Most LED lights are rated at somewhere 50000 hours of use. For comparison, many other grow lights tend to last for around 20,000 hours before needing to be replaced.Protecting diodes are added to make sure one chip out, others still work.
- Full spectrum: the light include red,blue,yellow,white,and so on etc. which is similar to the sunshine,ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
- 【Warranty and Customer Service】24 monthes quality guarantee and 30 days refund
- LOW-PRICED & UPGRADE LED CHIPS: It is the perfect grow light for beginners since it is simple to use and affordable. With its newer technology, the new 216 Leds provides much brighter and improved efficiency. In fact, It is more efficient than the outdated 1000 watt grow lamps. As well, it offers the highest PAR/Lumen output per watt.
- TOP FULL SPECTRUM GROW LIGHTS: The proportion of the spectrum has been adjusted in order to provide more matching spectrum for plant growth.The light include red,blue,white,IR which can replace natural sunlight,IR chips can promote plant growth and defend insects and disease,ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and flower at all growth stages.
- VEG & BLOOM SWITCHES: Different bands of LEDs make up our true full spectrum light, which helps plants, vegetables and flower indoor growing at all stages.VEG for growing, BLOOM for seedling / flowering.
- OUTSTANDING COVERAGE: Twice effective coverage area than any Reflector Series lights, perfect for a 7.9' x 7.6' growing area at 25" height. LUYIMIN LED grow lights provides full spectrum lighting from 380 nm to 780 nm (including UV + IR) of natural light for plants needed of all growing stages from vegetables to flowers.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY: Plus 90 days satisfaction or return guarantee. We are so confident in our products' quality control, if any question pls contact us, we will offer you professional guidance to help your plants grow better,Lifespan: 100,000 hours.