What you are about to read is the best review of the Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp you will see . First, we’ll list some of the pros and cons of this great grow lamp and then we’ll do a more detailed analysis.
And of course, we did manage to find the LOWEST POSSIBLE price of this product on the market, meaning you don’t have to do all the digging by yourself. Now, let’s see what this is all about.
Table of Contents
A proper summary
- The unit delivers quite good energy conversion rates.
- You can choose from two different variations suitable for different plant types.
- The overall health of your plants is improved by the inclusion of both UV and IR LEDs.
- 185 watts of energy consumption, which is pretty good.
- You’ll have to check on the state of the fans periodically because they tend to accumulate dust particles and other environmental factors.
The Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp is a great option for a wide range of uses. It can be considered a promising choice for growing weed, flower exhibitions, greenhouse cultivation, and many other applications.
It uses 10-watt LEDs like the most of the other options on the market. This means it’s capable of producing much more intense light than the lamps that use LEDs with lower wattages without producing too much heat that can damage your plants.
The Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum grow lamp consumes around 185 watts of energy which means it’s pretty darn energy efficient. It won’t cause a surge in your electricity bill even if you leave it on for a longer period of time.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about overheating because the unit comes with a very efficient cooling system made of two cooling fans built into the unit and a heat sink. This cooling system can manage all the heat that this unit can produce.
A complete analysis of Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp
Let’s start with power. This lamp provides more than enough power for average users. This is true because of a few reasons. First and foremost, it uses a 10-watt triple LED chips, meaning it can deliver more than average energy while consuming less power.
This is some good engineering at work. However, if you used to use a single LED chips before, you might want to consider some minor adjustments in your grow light positioning. These adjustments are necessary for avoiding any sorts of imbalances.
When it comes to wattage, the company claims that this is a 1000-watt grow light, but these are theoretical watts. These theoretical watts are what you get when you multiply a generic value of LEDs with the number of diodes used to make the lamp. This number doesn’t show the actual performance of the lamp.
A lot of people tend to believe that this is the actual power of the lamp while in reality, it uses 185 watts on average, meaning that this machine is somewhere between beginner level and industrial strength.
This balanced strength makes this lamp ideal for various projects of an average consumer. It doesn’t use too much power yet it has a nicely designed electrical system that makes it very power efficient.
What’s more, they made this grow light with 120-degree lenses that are there to intensify and magnify the light output. This gives it a great boost when it comes to performance, without any drawbacks.
- 【Full Spectrum LED Grow Light】 This full spectrum 1000 watt indoor plant grow lights are designed to mimic natural light with a balanced spectrum of red, blue and white, UV and IR. These colors provide different benefits in different stages to the plants allowing them to grow healthy even indoors. NOTE: the IR LED looks dim but it's helpful for flowering
- 【Easy Installation&Eco-friendly】This bright grow light with convenient hanger hook that connect at each corner is easy to install and can replace traditional 1000 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 180 total watts It is much brighter and more efficient than traditional 3W and 5W LEDs. Perfect for large Scale commercial operations or simply your garden indoors and grow your favorite plants all year long.
- 【Energy-efficient&Cooling System】Built-in fans can keep the grow tent cooler and extend the LED's life.The best hanging height at 24". The core coverage area is 42"*42"(3.5*3.5ft). Maximum coverage area at 65"*65"(5.5*5.5ft),can easily replace a 250W HPS or HID traditional grow light, produce a superior yield and higher quality flowers all while reducing operational cost to around 1/3!
- 【Designed for Indoor Use】 Full Spectrum High Power LED Grow Light provides a better light environment for plants to grow healthy and improve their growth speed and outputs. Works very well for veg ,flower, peppers, tomatoes, and strawberries.Perfect for indoor tent grower.
- 【Reliable Build Quality&Best Service】Every element that goes into our products must pass a stringent performance and durability test. 3 years warranty plus 30 days money back guarantee. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us by mail [email protected] will provide you with reply in 24 hours.
When it comes to quality of the materials used for Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp, it’s pretty spot-on. The weak metal has been improved and the coating is added for a better look and safer handling.
The metal is a bit thin, and theoretically, this should be a drawback when it comes to quality, but keep in mind that these are made to be hanged. Thinner metal means lighter lamp, and that’s very important.
Now, let’s talk a little bit about cooling. Every single individual chip on this lamp has its own heat sink made of aluminum, which is a standard for heat dispersion in every device from TV to supercomputer. There are also two blow fans for every chip.
The cooling system of the Dimgogo Triple Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp is not quite suitable for narrower spaces because it’s necessary that the cool air flows through it. For the best cooling, it’s best that you place the lamp in an open-air tent or at room temperature.
In a humid and warm environment, there are a lot of things that can damage this unit. If the temperature is too high, the cooling system might have some trouble dealing with the heat from the chips. This can result in failed columns or rows of the LEDs.
Humidity can damage the fans by making them lose contact agent. This will make the fans function at lower RPMs and therefore have a lower impact on the heat.
Good thing is that the LEDs produce a modest amount of heat so you don’t have to worry about your plants burning or something.
Conclusion and final words
To be completely honest, this is probably not the best unit out there. It can be improved in almost every aspect. However, it does an excellent job at providing the required energy for the plants, and all that while keeping the electricity bill at a modest level.
It provides a full spectrum including the UV and IR which is excellent and it features optical lens technology that increases delivery of the energy.
While this is not the lamp for professional growers, it’s more than suitable for beginners. It’s very easy to setup and use.
Don’t forget to click on the button below so you can buy this unit for the LOWEST price on the market.
|1||Giixer 1000W LED Grow Light, Dual Switch & Dual Chips Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Hydroponic Indoor...||713 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|2||1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower SUNRAISE LED Grow Lamp with...||377 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|3||King Plus 1000w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV&IR for Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg...||1,613 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|4||BESTVA 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Dual-Chip Growing Lamp for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg...||1,195 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|5||PARFACTWORKS 1000W LED Grow Light Hydroponic LED Full Spectrum Indoor Veg Flower Medical Plant Grow...||149 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|