Do you feel identified? If so, then chances are you have found the MAXSISUN Dimmable 300W LED, because let’s be honest: it is dirt cheap! In a world of grow lights priced in the hundreds (and sometimes thousands), a two-digit price tag really stands out.
However, is it that good? It can be cheap, I know it, but is its performance good at all? This review will let you know so. Just come with me and discover everything about it!
Table of Contents
Summary: Why This Cheap Grow Light Is Amazing
- Perfect Light Spectrum. It may be cheap, but it goes a great job at providing your plants the full spectrum so they can grow optimally
- Excellent Canopy Penetration. This is key for ensuring that your plants grow the right way
- Perfect for the Whole Growth Cycle. You can use this light during, seedling, blooming and flowering without problems.
- The fans are noisy
- It may not have enough power for some people (for example, using this light with tomatoes will have a decent effect, yet not extraordinary)
For being such a cheap grow light, it is surprisingly good. It includes the key features for making your plants grow fast, healthy and strong: an excellent spectrum and great canopy penetration.
However, what about the coverage? One light would not be enough for a big grow tent, but it is enough to cover an area of 3.5×3.5 ft. at 24” high. That is for the vegetative, but during the flowering it is reduced to 2.5×2.5 ft., so consider this.
It is also efficient, because it replaces a 250-watt HPS grow light while maintaining energy consumption at 142 watts.
The unique downsides are that the fans can be very noisy, and it may lack enough power for some plants. However, if your garden is not so big and requirements are not that demanding, then the MAXSISUN Dimmable 300W LED is what you need.
Ok, now it is time to give it a proper review, so you can know all the little yet important details about this grow light.
Complete Review and Analysis of MAXSISUN Dimmable 300W LED:
Now let’s get down to details and find out everything that makes this growth light great.
First off, this light is very powerful. Therefore, you need to be careful during seedling and with young plants, because too much power will kill them. The easy fix for this is to hang it at 30” high. That will solve the problem.
Many happy customers are satisfied with this growth light, because it works perfectly well during all growth stages. Thanks to it your seeds will germinate quickly, because thanks to the generous light spectrum, they will get the right proportion of IR and UV light they need.
It is equally good during blooming and flowering, because again, it provides your plants with the perfect ratio of UV and IR light, so they can develop to their maximum potential.
Another major advantage is that it does not overheat. The unique problem is that fans can be noisy, but for the price you cannot really complaint.
Amongst other cool features, you can find the following:
- Great heat sinks in order to keep the grow light running smoothly and cool
- You can use a daisy chain with it, unlike the GoGrow V3 Master Grower LED Grow Lights
- You can use the dimmers to regulate the intensity of lights, which is perfect for customizing it according to your own needs and the growth stage
- You will not spend tons of electricity while using it
Can you already see why so many people love this grow light? It is because it is affordable and offers tons of value in return. A real no-brainer!
Now you know pretty much everything about this grow light. Remember that it comes with a 3-year warranty and the customer service is quite good.
Want to get it? Then do not wait any longer and click the button below to order it today!
Doubts or questions? Just let me know in the comments!