Indoor growers are today using quantum board lights more than they did a couple of years ago. Before the current brands hit the market, the most popular quantum boards were the HLG. As effective as the HLG is, it is pricier than many other LED grow lights. The introduction of mote cost efficient and cheaper quantum boards are gaining popularity with many farmers from different parts of the world.
One such quantum board is Spider Farmer-Sf 4000 LED Grow Light. Though the brand is Chinese and not American, it comes with many benefits and special features. Read the following review to find out why Spider Farmer sf-line is a worth purchase for indoor cannabis growers. Quantum board LED grow lights come with man features that you will not find in HLG LED lights.
For starters, the lamps come with many quality grow lamps that provide full light spectrum to the crops. The lights that come with quality construction are lightweight, silent and some of the easiest to use in the market today. One of the main reasons is that unlike many other LED grow lamps, Spider Farmer sf-line grow lights comprise of the sf 1000W LED grow lights, 2000w LED grow lights and 4000W LED grow lights.
Table of Contents
Summary of features
- Does not come with cooling fans
- Provides full and even coverage broad spectrum lighting
- Power consumption of 450 watts
- Uses Samsung diodes
- Asian model
- Largest model of the Spider Farmer sf-line of LED grow lights
- Uses quantum board
Use coupon Code 3% off when you buy from manufactory: BOWDEN
The Spider Farmer Sf 40004 LED Grow Light is the largest of the sf line of LED grow lights. The LED grow light is suitable for a 4×4 grow tent and can cover 4 to 6 cannabis plants effectively. The LED light comes with a very sturdy build made from light metal. The bright light comes in a quantum design board that looks very attractive.
The features of the spider farm 4000 watt LED light differ from those of other LED lights in several ways. Below is a look at what makes the quantum board LED light different.
Unlike many other LED grow lights, the Spider Farmer sf-4000W LED grow light comes with a fan less design. The reason why the lights do not need cooling fans is that they come with design that dissipates heat efficiently.
This however does not mean you cannot use space fans with the led grow light especially during the summer when the environment is too harsh. The Spider Farmer generates enough heat that helps to maintain warm temperatures in the grow tent.
Compared to traditional LED grow lights, quantum board LED grow lights have a higher level of energy efficiency. One of the main reasons why they are energy efficient is because they lack cooling fans, which come with a high usage of power.
The current quantum lights also use the newest versions of diodes that do not consume as much energy as the traditional diodes. With a consumption of 450 watts of electricity, the Spider Farmer sf-4000 watt LED grow light also comes with better micromoles/joule as compared to the grow lights in the market.
One of the LED lights best characteristic is its uniform light coverage. The light coverage of the Spider Farmer grow light does not fade at any time and it covers all the crops evenly at all times.
This allows the crops to get enough light from all sides including their sides that do not receive enough lighting from some of the other popular brands. The grow lights use Samsung diodes alongside the standard industry drivers.
- LOWER RUNNING COSTS & HIGHER-QUALITY YIELDS: SPIDER FARMER LED Grow Lights utilize the latest in high yielding LEDs technology today-Samsung LM301B diodes, high Energy Efficiency with 2.9 umol/J, delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields. Only consumes 450w, running 50% less power than the HPS or other SMD LEDs or Blurple lamps. Veg footprint is 6 x 6 ft, Flowering footprint is 5 x 5 ft.
- CUSTOMIZED DIMMING DESIGN: Upgraded SF series growing lights have a dimming knob and light switch. A single light can be adjusted the light intensity at liberty. Multi-light Connection with unified dimming especially beneficial for large area of indoor growing and commercial planting.
- IDEAL FOR ALL GROWTH STAGES: Excellent full spectrum- white, blue, red and IR (3000K, 5000K, 660nm and IR 760nm). 3000K diodes providing more reddish light and the 5000K providing more blueish. The 660nm red and IR light is especially useful during bloom, where it speeds up flowering time and boost yields. Turn your seeds into your own supply. And the light looks fairly natural, so it's good for accurately monitoring plant health.
- WELL MADE & SOLID CONSTRUCTION: No Fan Noise Free. High Safety performance MEAN WELL Driver, Fair Waterproofing. Update aluminum board is thick and sturdy, doesn't put out a tremendous amount of heat, high-quality protective covers for cables; User-Friendly Packaging. Quality components mean the light lasts longer, but they also save you money.
- VALUE FOR THE MONEY: SPIDER FARMER LED Plant Lights are often copied but will never have our quality or commitment, we provides 3 years of after-service of local maintenance center(US/CA/UK/DE). Make sure you purchase authentic Spider Farmer grow lights, really can give you need from a high-quality grow lights – at a price that is affordable. For any questions, feel free to e-mail us and we will help you resolve it. Quality backed by our ironclad!!!
Use coupon Code 3% off when you buy from manufactory: BOWDEN
- Provides full spectrum and uniform light coverage to the growing space and crops
- High-energy efficiency features with a consumption of only 450 watts of electricity
- Unique fan less design
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Large and bright lamp
- Provides high yields
- Long lasting as the lights can go for 50,000 hours which is equivalent to five years
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a three-year warranty
- Comes with adjustable rope hangers and hanging hooks
- Great customer care services with offices spread across the us, UK, Germany and Canada
- High quality Samsung and Meanwell Drivers components
- High output per watt
- Waterproof diodes to prevent corrosion and vulcanization
- Does not come with internal fans to help with heat dissipation
- Lights can get too hot
- Chinese brand which may be a turn off to some growers
Read next: Best Inline Fans For Cannabis Grow Rooms
In spite of the grow light being a Chinese product, it has an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, which is quite high. Majority of the products that get such high ratings are models from other parts of the world such as the US or UK. This is because some people feel that Chinese products do not deliver what they claim to deliver. However, Spider Farmer Grow Light is one of the highly rated grow lights in the market with some of the growers claiming that they own more than one model of the sf line. Many of the customers like the design describing it as simple and polished. Others like the full coverage it provides to the crops while others like the price, which they say is much more affordable than many other LED grow lights in the market. Other high ratings are on the great customer service and the safety of the product. Overall, we can all agree that spider farmer sf-4000W is a hit.
Wrapping it up
There is a saying that goes like do not judge a book by its cover. Some people would probably dismiss the capabilities of the Spider Farmer sf-4000W LED grow light because it is a Chinese model. The grow light beats very many other American models in the market and this goes to show why it has high ratings.
It is not only affordable, but it comes with energy saving features that make it popular with quote a good number of weed growers. The light also provides full light coverage improving the quality of the crops. The result is a higher yield from healthier buds. If you like mars hydro LED grow light, you will like this product as well.