Hello my friends! Today I have a new review to share with you. I am going to analyze the Morsen 2400W LED Grow Light 2, because several readers have requested so.
I am aware that it is popular, and therefore, it deserves a review that analyzes the strong and weak points of it. If you are up for reading an honest and unbiased revision so you find out the truth, then you are welcome to keep reading! 😉
Table of Contents
Summary: Why I Love This Grow Light (and the things I do not like)
- The Best Heat Dissipation. If you are tired of grow lights that overheat and last way less than advertised, then you are going to love this one with its powerful yet quiet fans
- Customize The Intensity To Your Needs. It comes with everything you need to customize it to your requirements
- Powerful and Perfect For All Stages. It is highly powerful and can be used during the whole growth cycle.
- It is advertised to replace a 600 HPS, but in reality it does a better job replacing a 250-400 HPS
- Customer service could be better. They could learn from IGROW Optical Lens-Series 1000W or MAXSISUN Dimmable 300W LED
It is an excellent grow light, and even though it is slightly overhyped, it is still a great choice. I have to say that saying that it can replace a 600-watt HPS is a stretch and the company should be more transparent regarding this.
Other than that, the spectrum is great, the canopy penetration is optimal and the fans will ruin quietly and keep it cool all the time. Another cool feature is that you can modulate the intensity, which is perfect for customizing it to the different growth stages and different plants.
As I said, customer support is not the best and that’s an important downside. However, other than that, you will love this grow light.
- [Enjoy Natural Sunshine] Comes with super bright full spectrum 240pcs 10w dual Chips, 176 Red+ 40 Blue+ 16 White+ 4 IR+4 UV light, which is similar to the sunlight, give off natural lights for plants seeding, germination, vegetative, flowering and fruiting in office, balcony, darkroom, home, greenhouse.
- [Three Lighting Modes Adjustable] With two separate ON/OFF switches for 3 lighting modes adjustable, it can deliver maximum light performance from seedling through final flowering.
- [Energy Saving] Can replaces a conventional 2400 watt HPS grow light, while consuming only 450 watts. This LED grow lights can save more than 80 percent of electricity compared to traditional lights.
- [Effective Cool System] 6 UL certificated Cooling Fans, 360° Cooling port, Strong heat dissipation design, adopting isolated power supply, low noise, up to 50,000 hours lifespan.
- [After-sales Service] 30-days money back and 3- years after-sales service offered. Any question, contact us freely by e-mail: [email protected]
Want to get it? Then just click the button above and get it today!
Complete Review and Analysis of Morsen 2400W LED Grow Light 2:
One of the most exciting features of this grow light are its fans. They are powerful yet run quietly and do a great job at keeping it super cool. No matter how long you make them work, the fans will do their job perfectly.
It comes with two switches you can use to regulate the intensity. If you are using it during seedling and you are afraid it may damage your plants, then you can simply turn off one of the switches and that’s it.
The spectrum is excellent, because it provides ideal amounts of IR and UV light. However, not only that, because it provides a perfect amount of yellow and white light in order to mimic natural solar light, which is something that will be beneficial for your plants.
Now it is time to talk about an issue: the coverage. It is advertised it can be cover a 4ft. x 4ft. area, but in reality it is more like 3×3. Take that into account, because you will be disappointed if you buy it thinking it will cover a 4×4 area.
I believe this growth light does an excellent job just that the customer service is not as good as with other options in the market. Moreover, it cannot replace a 600 HPS grow light nor can cover an 4×4 area. Those are things to consider before buying it.
Even though I am reviewing the 2400W version, remember that you can get it in the following as well:
Overall, I believe this to be a good choice, especially due to the excellent light spectrum, nice light intensity and great cooling system. It will last for a long time and will make your plants grow very well.
I believe that the Morsen 2400W has excellent features, yet it has been a bit overhyped, because it falls short in terms of coverage, customer support and HPS replacement.
Nonetheless, it is still a great option you should consider purchasing. I can recommend it to you with total confidence!
Are you ready to get it? Then just click the button below and order it today! 😉
|1||MORSEN Grow Light, 2400W Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights with 2 Dimmer On Off Switch for Greenhouse...||122 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Dimgogo 2400w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower (10w LEDs)||141 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|3||LED Grow Light, MORSEN Full Spectrum 2400W Plant Growing Lights with Dual Switch & Dual LED Chips,...||1 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|4||King Plus 4000W Double Chips LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Greenhouse and Indoor Plant Flowering...||660 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|5||1200w LED Grow Light - Full Spectrum LED Grow Lamp with UV and IR Plant Grow Light for Indoor Plants...||7 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|