Do you still use fluorescent lamps in your grow room? It is time for you to upgrade to a 4ft LED Grow light. Fluorescent lights may be enticing since they are cheap to acquire, are energy efficient and can last for a long time.
However, the 4ft LED grow lights deliver far better results than the fluorescent bulbs. They are energy efficient and can last for very long without replacement or maintenance. The lamps as well are safe and do not contain mercury that you will find in fluorescent bulbs.
You can then be confident of your safety when using a 4ft LED grow light. Here is the list of some of the best 4ft LED grow lights in the market today.
PS: Due to the effect of covid 19, many products on amazon stil not unavailable, so I tried to find some other quality supplies, you can click on the image bellow for more information.
New Product: ( On 2021)
GE Lighting Arize 4ft LED Bar Light
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Pick Best 4ft LED Grow Light
- 1.1 Byingo 4ft 64W Plant Grow Light
- 1.2 AntLux 4ft LED Grow Light 80W Full Spectrum
- 1.3 Monios-L 4FT LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
- 1.4 Barrina LED Grow Light 2ft T8, Full Spectrum
- 1.5 Monios-L T5 LED Grow Light, 4FT Full Spectrum
- 2 Summing
Our Pick Best 4ft LED Grow Light
Byingo 4ft 64W Plant Grow Light
The Byingo 4ft 64W Plant Grow Light is an industrial lamp offering a full spectrum light. The light helps your indoor plants grow, bloom, and flower rapidly. The lamp produces a light that helps to improve the health of plants. You can use it comfortably through all stages of growth without the need for another lamp.
It produces a blue light ranging from 400 to 510nm. The light helps with the germination of seeds, the development of sprouts, and the strengthening of stalks and roots. The red light has a wavelength ranging from 610 to 710nm. It is helpful in the blooming and increasing your plant’s yields.
The grow light works best at a distance of 8 to 20 inches above your plant’s canopy. During the vegetative growth, you can provide your plants with light for 14 to 18 hours to stimulate rapid growth. If you want to encourage your plants to start flowering, use the lamp for 10 to 12 hours every day. When using it as a supplement to sunlight, only expose your plants to the light for 4 to 8 hours every day.
The lamp does not consume a lot of power. It can help you save up to 65 percent of your electricity bill. Still, it produces a very bright light suitable for the growth of your plants. The lamp has an on and off switch that increases the convenience of the lamp. You can increase your grow area coverage by connecting more than one grow light.
The design of the grow light allows you to extend the connection by joining four lamp fixtures together. It comes with everything you need to install the grow light. Its package contains installation accessories, connecting cords, a small connector, a power cord, and aluminum shells.
- It is easy to install and use
- It is energy friendly
- Produces a full spectrum light that supports all the growth stages of your plants
- It provides a super bright light
- The lamp can get very hot
AntLux 4ft LED Grow Light 80W Full Spectrum
Another great grow light you can use in a middle-sized grow tent is the AntLux 4ft LED Grow Light. The lamp produces a full spectrum light that includes red, blue, white, UV, and IR rays. It uses only 80W but has the power to deliver an equivalent of 600W traditional light. The lamp contains 60 pieces of LED chips that produce a white light of about 6000 to 6500k.
The white light ensures your plants stay in a bright shade. It has 80 LED pieces giving off a blue light of 440 to 470nm. The blue light is responsible for the increase in the photosynthesis of your plants. The LED pieces producing a red light are the majority, counting to 500 pieces.
The red light ranging from 620 to 660nm, helps to accelerate the growth process of your plants. It also helps in the synthesis of carbohydrates. The lamp provides efficient lighting to your cannabis plants through the three stages of growth.
It only uses high-efficiency LEDs to provide light to your plants. You will, therefore, save up to 70 percent energy. The lamp has four light bulbs that use top LED drivers to increase their precision and efficiency. It ensures that your plants grow healthy and at a fast rate.
The lamp comes with an integrated reflector that aids in the dissipation of heat from the light fixture. The lamp has a long lifespan of 50,000 hours without the need for maintenance. You can use it in the place of an inefficient fluorescent tube.
- Produces a full spectrum light
- Uses high output LEDs that increase the efficiency
- It can readily replace traditional lamps
- Can last for a very long time without maintenance saving you on cost
- Works through all the stages of your plant growth
- It can help you save up to 70 percent of the power
- It is easy to install
- It comes with a plug and play feature
- You do not need extra bulbs
- It comes with a five-year warranty
- The lamp does not have fans to regulate heat
Monios-L 4FT LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
The Monios-L 4FT LED Grow Light is one of the top T5 grow lights producing a full spectrum light. The grow light uses high performance LED chips to deliver the full spectrum light that your plants desire. The red and blue rays from the lamp are in a ratio good enough for the plants to germinate, thrive, and flower.
It also helps the plants to pick up some nutrient trace elements. The lamp performs well through all the seedling, vegetative, and flowering cycle. It gets rid of the need to use more than one type of grow light. The T5 lamp uses a double-tube design giving off a high output but consuming a small amount of power.
The 60W bulb is very bright and has a long lifespan of more than 45,000 hours without maintenance. It gives off a small amount of heat that is manageable, enabling you to use the lamp during winter. The lamp is very efficient, as it comes with an aluminum reflector that improves how the light falls on your plants by 17 to 20 percent.
You can remove the reflectors whenever necessary. It does not consume a lot of power, allowing you to save up to 45 percent power than traditional grow lights. You can connect more than one light in your grow room to increase the surface area of coverage.
The grow light makes use of 20 inches connecting cords or a connector to join more than grow light. You can connect up to four lights together.
The lamp has a dual switch feature that allows you to control how each independent bulb works in the fixture. To get the best results from the light, it is best if you position it 12 to 39 inches away from your plants.
- It is easy to install and use.
- It has a plug and play feature that increases the ease of use
- The lamp is highly efficient
- It produces a full spectrum light
- You can use it through all the growth stages without changing the light and using the other.
- It is lightweight and easy to install
- It comes with a 12 months warranty
- You cannot replace the bulbs
- It is not water-resistant.
Barrina LED Grow Light 2ft T8, Full Spectrum
The Barrina LED Grow Light is a top-quality T8 lamp that will ensure that your plant’s transition with ease from the vegetative to the flowering phase. The grow light promotes an early maturity and helps to increase the production of the plants.
It produces a full spectrum light consisting of three primary colors; red, blue, and green. The blue wavelength supports the photosynthesis of your plants. It also promotes the development of the stem and leaves.
The red spectrum is essential for the development of your plants during the early stages of germination. It also is necessary when plants shift into the flowering phase. The green light spectrum gives a plant a healthy look as it grows. The lamp uses integrated plant light chips that give the light a better color frequency and helps to increase its efficiency.
It has 120 pieces of LEDs, each producing power of 0.5W while consuming only 24W. You can, therefore, save up to 50 percent on your electricity bill. The lamp allows you to join together bulbs using a connecting cord or small connectors.
You can, therefore, join together up to six lights if you want to increase the coverage that the bulbs can offer. It comes with a plug and play feature that makes it easy to use the bulbs.
- It is easy to install and use
- Offers a full spectrum light
- It is very bright and highly efficient
- The lamp has a long life period of 50,000 hours while in operation
- The lamp can produce a lot of heat. You, therefore, need to find ways that you can get rid of it, such as ensuring you a functional ventilation unit.
Monios-L T5 LED Grow Light, 4FT Full Spectrum
The Monios-L T5 LED Grow Light is the perfect sun replacement indoor grow light with a full spectrum between 380 to 800nm. The grow lamp uses 60 watts LEDs that are very bright, giving you a high photosynthetic photon flux density, which is suitable for the three stages of plant growth. The blue light it produces has a wavelength of 420 to 470nm.
It is especially helpful to your plants through the seedling stage and part of the vegetative phase. The red light has a wavelength of 610 to 680nm that is important for the process of photosynthesis. It also aids in increasing the overall plant yields. The grow light comes with a high quality aluminum reflector that helps to increase the efficiency of your light bulbs by 17 to 20 percent.
It provides a light color temperature of 2900K that is not harsh to the eyes. If you want to increase the coverage area of your grow light, you can use more than one bulb in your grow room. The lamp comes with 20-inch connectors as well as small connectors that you can use to join two lights together.
- The grow light is easy to install as it does not need any wiring or reconstruction
- It comes with a 12 months warranty
- It provides a full spectrum light
- The lamp can heat up since it does not have a cooling system apart from the reflectors.
- Best Led Grow Lights
- Best CFL Grow Lights
- 1000 Watt Led Grow Lights
- UFO LED Grow Lights
- 600 Watt HPS Grow Lights
- Tomato Grow Lights
- Grow Lights For Houseplants
- Led Grow Light Bulbs
- 400W LED Grow Light
- 150W LED Grow Lights
- COB LED Grow Light
- Indoor Greenhouse Grow Lights
- Best T5 Grow Lights
- 300W LED grow Lights
- Best Led Grow Lights For Succulents
- 100W Led Grow Lights
- Best HPS Grow Lights
- Plasma Grow Lights
- Best CMH Grow Lights
- HID Grow Lights
- 200 Watt LED Grow Light
- 250W LED Grow Light
- Cheap LED Grow Lights
- Bonsai Grow Light
- 500 Watt LED Grow Light
- T8 Led Grow Lights
- Solar Powered Grow Lights
So what do you think of the list? Are these led grow lights among the best for middle-sized grow tent? The 4ft grow lamps can for sure deliver the right type of light without you having to spend too much. When searching for a 4ft LED grow light, ensure that you get one that gives a full spectrum light.
Also, be vigilant on its efficiency, warranty, and how long it can last. We hope this guide can provide you with the insight you need to make a good selection.
- [Full Spectrum] - The SZHLUX grow light 4ft with full spectrum provide the most reasonable grow light wave based on the ratio of absorption for plants, especially red and blue light, is the professional sunlight replacement for indoor plants.
- [New Design and Super Bright] - Trapezoid-Shape for larger luminous area than T5 and T8 led plant light, over 95% energy can be absorbed by plants. Consuming only 140W with 192 LEDS, replacing 800w general plant lights, work extremely well in seedling, vegetative and flowering cycle.
- [Easy to Install] - Plug and play, you could link up to 4 lights in a series by included 47 inches connecting cords or small connector. Using clips to mount on ceiling, using cable ties to tie on grow light stand, or using hanging rope to hang the lights, multiple installation methods provide the best way that you need. Note:The driver of our lights do not support use with a dimmer switch.
- [Excellent Heat Dissipation ] - The light efficiency can be increased by 17~20% with reflector. The shell of our grow light was made of 100% aluminum which provides the high-efficiency heat dissipation. Ensuring the longer lifespan of the led chips.
- [Quality Assurance] - We provide 2-Year limited warranty and 24-H after sale service, please feel free to contact us by our support email.
- Beyond Full Spectrum - Kind’s Targeted Full Spectrum is Specifically Engineered For Plants to Maximize Harvest Weight and Plant Quality
- Yields Maximized with Precision UV/IR Control on Separate Channel
- Grow Bigger with a Low Profile - The New X Series’ External Driver Mount Offers 60% Reduction in Light Height (More Grow Space) and 25% Reduction in Heat Output.
- California Innovation, Backed by Industry-Leading Support
- MAXIMUM UNIFORMITY & EFFICIENCY: Unique designed 6 extended LED bars to provide more even canopy coverage, especially to the outer edges cultivation areas. With 1680 pcs SAMSUNG LM301B diodes, SE5000 Led grow lights draw 480 watts with 1333 umol/s, achieving an impressive PPE of 2.75 umol/J, coverage for 4'x4′ of high-yielding full-cycle growth
- UPGRADED FULL SPECTRUM & DIMMABLE: Full spectrum (380-410nm, 660-665nm, 730nm,3200-4200K,4800-5000K) is perfect for veg to bloom, to adapt to each phase of the plant cycle. The dimming knob is ideal for growers to adjust the light intensity according to different growing stages.
- PASSIVELY COOLED & DETACHABLE DRIVER: Bar light design and aluminium material on the back contribute to better airflow and great heat dissipation. SE5000 plant growing light comes with a detachable driver and long power cord, thereby reducing ambient heat in your growing space for extended lifespan. With the waterproof circuit board, worry free of the moist environment. Easy installation.
- DAISY-CHAIN DIMMING: The daisy-chain function allows you to connect up to 30 spider farmer grow lights - dimming multiple lights simultaneously. Widely applied in the commercial growing (horizontal and vertical),home grows (grow box and tents), hydroponics.
- VALUE FOR MONEY: SPIDER FARMER LED Plant Lights are often copied but will never have our quality or commitment, we provides 5 years of after-service of local maintenance center(US/CA/UK/DE). Make sure you purchase authentic Spider Farmer grow lights, really can give you need from a high-quality grow lights – at a price that is affordable. For any questions, feel free to e-mail us and we will help you resolve it. Quality backed by our ironclad!!!
- TOP PERFORMANCE & HIGH EFFICACY: Bloom Plus upgraded XP3000 LED growing light use the latest high-efficiency (2.7 umol/J) LED plant light technology - Samsung LM301B Diodes for extremely high output, increase the yield of crops and save operation cost, generates more usable lighting per watt, and provides better light canopy penetration.
- LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION: Comparable to traditional 600W HPS/MH, XP3000 Plant Grow Lamp consumes only 300Watt with 652 pcs LEDs! Get 50% higher yield harvest and save costs. Perfect for core coverage 4x4 ft. Adjust the height and brightness properly to meet your plants desired level for optimal growth.
- ADVANCED FULL SPECTURM & DIMMABLE KNOB: Delivering optimal light-spectrum coverage - 650-665nm Red Lights ,2800-3200K warm lights, 4800-5000K white lights ,730-740nm IR lights, best for all stages growing from seed to flower, increase yield & crop quality. XP3000 LED indoor growing lamp has a dimming knob that makes it adjustable to different growing periods for your plants; It can adapt to the growth needs of different plants in different periods.
- SILENT OPERATION & SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Fanless LED grow design will make your growing life quiet. Large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks help you to achieve the ideal cooling system. Adopts high performance power supply driver to achieve high PAR output, longer lifespan to speed up plant's grow processes and boost yields while saving you on your energy bill.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED---The Bloom Plus LED Grow Lights offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a trusted 3 years warranty. Professional U.S. local after-sales service provides you with the most convenient shopping experience. Make sure you purchase authentic Bloom Plus grow lights. If any questions, please feel free to contact us by email.
- Dimmable LED grow light designed with an optimized spectrum and diode positioning, to maximize plant yields.
- Specially formulated with full-spectrum Samsung LM301B white, red, and IR LEDs optimized for all grow stages.
- Algorithmically positioned diodes create the most uniform PAR map and the deepest canopy penetration.
- Dimmer enables 0 to 100% brightness. Can connect with our smart controllers to access grow cycles, scheduling, and app.
- Constructed on a unibody aluminum board and IP-65 rated for grow environments with higher humidity and heat.