While growing and smoking weed remains illegal in some states, many states are today legalizing it for both recreational and medical purposes all across the world. Using marijuana or weed dates back to over 3000 years ago.
Many people swear by its benefits though FDA is yet to deem weed useful for medical conditions. In spite of this, cannabidiol, a highly potent substance found in cannabis, got its approval as an effective treatment for various types of epilepsy and other chronic diseases.
People take weed in different ways, which include smoking, vaping, edibles, and many more. Though the debate rages on about weed benefits of marijuana, below are some of the tested and tried ways benefits of weed.
Table of Contents
- Best Article About Marijuana Fact On 09- 2022
- Health Benefits of Weed
- Helps to alleviate chronic pain
- Helps to reduce sleep disorders and insomnia
- Helps to decrease anxiety
- Helps to reduce stress
- Helps to alleviate cancer
- Helps to Prevents Alzheimer’s disease
- Helps to improve physical fitness and performance
- Helps to improve creativity
- Helps to improve appetite
- Helps with weight management
- Helps to treat bowel disease
- Wrapping it up
Best Article About Marijuana Fact On 09- 2022
- Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil contains the ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and is rich in antioxidants and great for skin care
- All-natural cold press extraction process yields a 100% pure, nutty-tasting, nutrient-rich oil that's high in fatty acids and antioxidants without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat
- Ideal source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants for vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, gluten-free diets and is a great substitute for other oils in recipes or adding to dressings, sauces, and dips
- Nutiva partners with Canadian farmers to source the world’s finest organic, non-GMO, sustainably grown hemp seeds and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet
- NEW AGE Hemp Oil - Is always raw, unrefined, expeller cold-pressed and is light green in color, lighter in flavor, and has more GLA content compared to all other hemp oils!
- Rich In Essential Nutrients - Made with natural hemp oil, contains a large range of valuable nutrients as well as essential fatty acids omega 3-6-9, and vitamin E in which help to boost overall health, can be enjoyed daily as part of your diet.
- Quality Taste - Smooth all-natural mint flavor, can be taken directly or put in your favorite smoothies, coffee, juices, water, or other recipes.
- Tested & Allergen Free - Each batch of NEW AGE hemp oils are third-party tested to guarantee the highest premium quality; NEW AGE hemp oils do not contain any preservatives, artificial colorants, or major allergens including soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, and shellfish.
- Grown & Made in America - We are proud that our all-natural hemp oils are made in a certified and inspected lab, so you can trust in us and the product you are buying; NEW AGE has high professional quality standards - every single batch of NEW AGE product is third-party tested, and each bottle is manufactured here in the United States.
- DYNAMIC SUPPORT: Hemp Oil helps support Joint Health and promote healthy Skin & Hair**
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: Cold Pressed Hemp Oil seeds delivered in potent Softgels
- NATURAL SERENITY: Rich in Omega 3 6 9, Hemp Oil is known for helping with Occasional Stress**
- CARLYLE MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Our Premium Hemp Oil is a carefully cultivated formula that balances a small amount of distillate to achieve an amazing flavor with maximum efficacy.
- ETHANOL EXTRACTION: When ready for factory processing, we will use a very cold (-40°C) ethanol extraction method. The ethanol extraction method provides the highest purity in hemp oil and makes it rich in natural organic ingredients.
- NO STRESS: Naturally full of Hemp Oil Extract, omega 3, Omega 6. Omega 9, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, trace minerals, amino acids, digestive enzymes and vitamins B - our GPGP GreenPeople 12,000,000 drops will show amazing results fast. No stress, great night’s sleep, and improved appetite - all that and even more!
- FULL TRANSPARENCY With Quantity and Quality: Ensure formal packaging and product quality and safety assurance. We hope to make customers believe in the products we recommend. This is why we provide a certificate of analysis for everyone to review.
- ORGANIC HEMP : Inspired by nature, and backed by science, our products go through rigorous testing before bottled. GPGP GreenPeople products are Organically grown. Multiple tests are conducted throughout the cultivation process to ensure no harmful elements are present.
- PLANT-POWERED NUTRITION: Hemp Seed Oil has 12g of Omegas 3 and 6 per serving. Our hemp oil is an excellent source of ALA, Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Stearidonic Acid (SDA). Omega 3s are an essential fatty acid
- VERSATILE and DELICIOUS NUTTY FLAVOR: Use in a variety of recipes including pesto and sauces, or mix into salads and dressings. Enjoy daily for a nutritious boost
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, and Hexane-Free. No added preservatives or dyes. Free of CBD oil
- A FIT FOR A VARIETY OF DIETS and LIFESTYLES: Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher Certified, Keto, Paleo, and Dairy Free
- STRONG VALUES: At Just Hemp Foods we believe in cultivating the world in which we want to live. As a Certified B-Corp with a net zero carbon footprint, sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do
Health Benefits of Weed
Helps to alleviate chronic pain
Chronic pain is any pain that goes on for six months or more. It comes in different forms ranging from mild to excruciating pain. Pain changes people physically, emotionally, and even physically.
While people can take OTC drugs and opioids for pain relief, the effects are not always as sound as expected. One of the reasons for this is because some opioids and OTC drugs are addictive. In recent years, studies show that cannabis or weed is one of the most effective means of reducing chronic pain.
Compared to opioids, cannabis is not as addictive, and therefore one of the best substitutes for pain relief. Some of the pain symptoms cannabis help to relieve are frequent migraines, tremors, muscle spasms nerve based pain, and many others. Besides reducing chronic pain, a study found that using cannabis brings down opiate dependency by about 40%.
Helps to reduce sleep disorders and insomnia
People with sleep disorders and insomnia have a rough time going through their daily chores because of fatigue caused by lack of sleep. Using sleeping pills to get rid of the problem may have side effects in the end because you can develop an addiction to them. Using cannabis, on the other hand, comes with no addiction, and it helps you to sleep better.
It leaves the body feeling more relaxed and helps to increase stage three deep sleeps. Use marijuana in small amounts because taking the same in large doses may have opposite results that may cause you more sleep disorders.
Helps to decrease anxiety
Anxiety is another health problem that affects many people. Some claim that weed builds up the tension while others swear that it helps to relieve the feeling. The explanation could be in the strains that different people smoke. Those that use Sativa dominant strain have more exposure to higher levels of THC than the ones that take strains with higher levels of CBD.
CBD contains anxiolytic properties that help to bring anxiety levels down. However, taking THC in lower doses also helps to reduce anxiety. If you are looking for weed that can reduce anxiety, it would be wise to check out the amount of THC and CBD properties in the strains first. Start treatment by taking low doses of the anti-anxiety strains before moving on to larger doses.
Read next: 10 Best CBD Oil For Pain
Helps to reduce stress
More often than not, many weed smokers always light up after a long day to rewind and relax. Many people claim that the effects of taking the weed after a long day leave their bodies feeling lighter and more alive. There is already enough research proving that cannabis does help to reduce stress.
One of the reasons for the ability of weed to reduce chronic stress is that it helps to increase neurogenesis in the body, which minimizes stress levels. Another critical thing to note is that a high dosage of THC may have opposite results.
It is therefore advisable to start with small doses before graduating to larger doses. The strains you choose for anxiety relief should be high in terpenes and cannabinoids and have fewer THC levels.
Helps to alleviate cancer
When you search online for cannabis, helping to reduce cancer, you may come across several conflicting pieces of literature. If you read further on, you will also come across tested and tried results that show that, indeed, cannabis helps to fight cancer cells. Cancer is hard to treat, which is one of the reasons for the conflicting reports about cannabis helping to eradicate the problem.
One of the explanations for this is that cancer cells continue to grow after a tumor becomes malignant. Cannabis contains anti-proliferative properties that help to stop cancer cell proliferation. Cancer also has metastatic on its cells, which makes it easy for them to infiltrate other parts of the body, thus spreading the disease.
Cannabinoids also help to block metastasis from spreading to other parts of the body. For cancer alleviation, the best way to take cannabis is through smoking or as CBD oil.
Helps to Prevents Alzheimer’s disease
Alzheimer’s disease is another illness that affects several people. High production of beta-amyloid proteins is the leading cause of Alzheimer’s disease. It is not a manageable disease to cure, and in most cases, patients get drugs to give them relief for a short period.
Studies show that taking THC helps to stop the production of beta-amyloid proteins, thus preventing Alzheimer’s disease from occurring. It also helps to alleviate the pain that Alzheimer’s disease patients go through. More studies are still ongoing to support the claims that weed indeed does help to prevent Alzheimer’s disease, but enough results are proving that it does.
Helps to improve physical fitness and performance
Another notable benefit of weed is its ability to enhance physical performance abilities in different people irrespective of whether they are athletes or not. Marijuana provides the users with more stamina to push themselves further in all the activities they take on. Some people, however, associate weed with laziness, but there is evidence that more athletes are today smoke it to better their performances in their respective fields.
The explanation for why weed enhances physical performance is that once THC gets into the brain, it teams up with the natural cannabinoid receptors that, in turn, help it to reduce anxiety, which is one of the causes of poor physical performance. Weed also helps to relax the body allowing the user to sleep better and wake up feeling more energized and relaxed.
Helps to improve creativity
Records show that many artists and writers smoke weed probably more than many other professionals in the world. One of the explanations they give for being great lovers of weed is that it makes them become and feel more creative. This theory, backed by science, is all true.
When the brain feels empty, weed acts as a muse to have it going enabling you to come up with ideas you did not have before. A study at Washington University proved that users of marijuana are far more creative than non-users. Some of the artists say that marijuana is their main driving force to being creative.
Helps to improve appetite
For people with a lack of appetite, cannabis comes in handy as it helps them to eat. Some of the people that suffer from lack of appetite include sick people who have cancer, especially those under chemotherapy. Chemotherapy treatments lead to patients suffering from side effects that include pain, vomiting, nausea, digestive issues, and loss of appetite.
The side effects sometimes get very severe, and the patient may lose a lot of weight and look emaciated. Cannabis helps to reverse these side effects, which in turn make the patients more comfortable during and after chemotherapy sessions.
Helps with weight management
One may wonder how weed makes one lose weight when, in fact, it makes people increase their appetite. As hard as it is to comprehend, people that smoke weed do not gain any weight. The explanation for this is that THC helps to reduce fat cells in the body, thus managing weight gain. The study successfully carried out on mice, proves that THC does not cause obesity, and it makes obese people lose extra fat.
Helps to treat bowel disease
A bowel disease such as Crohn’s is also another problem that affects many people. The symptoms that come with the disease include fatigue, blood in the stool, diarrhea, fatigue, abdominal pains, and occasional headaches.
In an Israel Medical Association Journal published in 2011, results show that some patients showed immense improvement after using marijuana. A further study two years later, published in another medical journal showed the same results.
Wrapping it up
The benefits noted above prove that weed indeed comes with good tidings in spite of some contradicting claims. It is however important to read about all the scientific findings of the benefits before jumping into smoking it.
With the legalization of smoking weed taking place in many states, scientists continue digging deeper into the benefits to give a clearer picture of its effects on health and recreation. Another vital factor to note is that you should know about the strain you are using before you smoke, as it will help you to know about the CBD and THC levels.
- CBD Journals, BoredKoalas (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 120 Pages - 02/24/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- PHENTERMINE LOADED - Reap the healthy benefits of phentermine, one of the worldsâ€ best Phat burners.
- cGMP USA MANUFACTURING. - All supplements are manufactured in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility. We guarantee that our products cure cancer, cure diabetes, cure AIDS and cure all other major illnesses.
- FAT BURNER - No longer do you need to worry about the gym or eating a healthy diet. With our secret blend consisting of, RV2, RV3, RV4, Revivexxx, Testra-Flex, T-Roid, Verect, TrenadroI-X, Epio-Plex and Epi-Tren, we gurantee steady weight loss at record speeds
- INGREDIENTS: Our all-natural blend of Beastdrol, Dekka150, Jintropin, LipoSear, Mecasermin and pure Omnitrope is the first of it's kind and has the industry in shock
- GET RESULTS OR YOUR 100% MONEY-BACK - We stand behind all of our prroducts and guarantee your satisfaction.
- Stark, william J (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 177 Pages - 05/29/2021 (Publication Date) - 978-1-7368205-2-0 (Publisher)
- Oliver, John (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 57 Pages - 08/01/2022 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Publications International Ltd. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 192 Pages - 11/30/2019 (Publication Date) - Publications International, Ltd. (Publisher)