Advancements in technology have seen cannabis farmers migrate from the traditional lights to modern grow lights such as LEDs, CFLs, and Plasma grow light, to name a few. But this shift does not necessarily mean that traditional grow lamps do not have anything to offer. It is their old fashion nature that makes them a great light to use.
For example, since HPS grow lights have been available for a very long time, they are now considerably cheap than LED grow lights providing the same wattage. The grow lights are very effective as they give your plants a light spectrum that supports flowering. It is for this reason that several large scale cannabis growers prefer to stick to an HPS grow light. They have an immense reputation for maximizing plant yields.
Additionally, there is enough information about the HPS grow lights after several years of use and documentation, making it easy to predict what to expect when choosing a lamp to use. You can, therefore, select the best grow light for your farm, depending on the conditions that you want to achieve. If you wish for an 600 watt HPS grow lights that can deliver the best results to your farm, here are some that you should consider getting.
Our Top Picks 600w Hps Mh Grow Light
iPower 600 Watt HPS MH Digital Dimmable Grow Light System
If you are looking for an HPS grow lamp made of top quality materials at a low cost, then the iPower 600W HPS Digital Dimmable Grow Light System is the best solution for you. The iPower grow kit contains everything you need to start using your lamp. The set consists of a reflector, ballast, timer, bulbs, and hangers. It comes with a dimmable feature that allows you to reduce the amount of light by 50 or 75 percent. It can use HPS bulbs with a light intensity of 2100K or MH bulbs of 6000K. The light spectrum from the bulbs leads to high plant yield. The HPS light bulbs you use may last for 24,000 hours, while the MH bulbs you use can last for 15,000 hours. The light fixture has a fast ignition feature that allows your bulb to light up within 1 to 2 minutes. The ballast helps to provide the lamps with a stable voltage preventing the bulbs from flickering, thereby improving their lifespan.
- It is very cost-friendly
- It comes with all you need to set up, install, and start using.
- It uses bulbs that have long lifespans
- It comes with a dimmable feature that allows you to control the amount of light you need for your farm
- The grow light delivers a high plant yield
- The grow light comes with a one year warranty
- The grow lamp produces tons of heat that makes it necessary to have an exhaust system.
VIVOSUN Hydroponic 600 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Air Cooled Reflector Kit
The VIVOSUN Hydroponic Grow Light Air Cooled Reflector Kit is a premium product committed to providing the best indoor environment for the growth of your plants. The lighting fixture uses both an HPS and MH bulb together to provide your plants with a full spectrum light that resembles that from the sun. It comes with a digital ballast with a dimmable feature giving you control over the amount of light that you need for your plants. It comes with an internal fan that helps to get rid of 25 percent heat generated, improving the service life of the lamps. The grow light comes with a reflective hood made of highly reflective aluminum that increases the reflectivity of the light by 20 percent more than the standard reflectors.
- The fixture uses bulbs with a high PAR value promoting the flowering phase of your plants
- The grow light produces a full spectrum light of superior quality
- It comes with everything you require to set it up
- It has a dimmable feature that gives you control over the amount of grow light your plants need.
- The grow light is highly effective in increasing your plant yields
- The bulbs may burn out after several months of use
EyeHortilux 600-Watt Super HPS Grow Bulb
If you consider performance when choosing a grow light, the EyeHortilux 600-Watt Super HPS Grow Bulb is one of the best HPS grow light with a show better than similar grow lights. The grow light has a high PAR output and lumen. Tests reveal that they have one of the highest PPFD. The EyeHortilux Grow Bulb produces a steady light that can maximize your plant’s yields. You will get 25 percent more energy than other HPS lamps.
- It promotes the vigorous growth of your plants
- It uses lead-free lamps with less mercury than the standard lamps
- The grow light is very reliable
- You have to replace the bulb after every 9 to 12 months of use.
Yield Lab Horticulture 1000w HPS MH Grow Light
It is easy to use a product that many indoor farmers trust, and the Yield Lab Horticulture 1000w HPS Grow Light is one such light. The grow light can use an HPS bulb together with an MH bulb to provide your plants with a color spectrum that supports the vegging and flowering phases of your plants. The grow light comes with a Yield Lab Slim Line ballast that has a Cooling mechanism that is faster than that of any other ballast. It also has a dimmable feature of 50 to 100 percent of the light power. Their most distinguishable feature is the air cool hood reflector that provides optimum coverage to plants that grow under it. The hood comes with duct ports that allow for the connection of a fan and filter. The grow light comes with everything you need to install and connect the light. There is also an easy to follow guidebook that will take you through the whole installation and operational guide. It comes with a three-year warranty on the ballast and one year warranty for the bulb.
- You can use either HPS or MH bulbs
- The grow lamps produce a supper light that supports plants vegetative and flowering phase
- It has a ballast that has a dimmable feature allowing you to control the light your plants require.
- Its inbuilt cooling mechanism helps to prevent the amount of heat
- It produces too much heat. It would be best if you did not place the plants under your plants for long hours since the heat may cause damage preventing photosynthesis of the plant and halting the growth.
Read next: Hydrofarm Grow Light System Reviews
When choosing a good HPS MH Grow Light to use on your farm, you need to consider more than just the price of the grow tent. You should consider the amount of power the lamp requires to operate, the size of the coverage area, the type of ballast the grow light has, and the measures to control the heat that you have put in place. Every HPS grow light is well known to produce tremendous amounts of heat. You need to have a proper ventilation system in place to control the grow room temperature and prevent your plants from burning up. Other than that, An HPS grow light is indeed one of the most effective lighting solutions you may require for your indoor farm if you want to get an abundant harvest.
- Best Led Grow Lights
- Best CFL Grow Lights
- 1000 Watt Led Grow Lights
- UFO LED Grow Lights
- Tomato Grow Lights
- Grow Lights For Houseplants
- Led Grow Light Bulbs
- 400W LED Grow Light
- 150W LED Grow Lights
- COB LED Grow Light
- Indoor Greenhouse Grow Lights
- Best T5 Grow Lights
- 300W LED grow Lights
- Best Led Grow Lights For Succulents
- 100W Led Grow Lights
- Best HPS Grow Lights
- 4ft Led Grow Light
- Plasma Grow Lights
- Best CMH Grow Lights
- HID Grow Lights
- 200 Watt LED Grow Light
- 250W LED Grow Light
- Cheap LED Grow Lights
- Bonsai Grow Light
- 500 Watt LED Grow Light
- T8 Led Grow Lights
- Solar Powered Grow Lights
- High lumen output: 85,000 lumens output, compatible with electronic and magnetic ballast, E39 base
- Special designed for plant growth: designed specifically for professional hydroponic plant cultivation. CCT 2,100K, optimized red & orange spectrum and high PAR (photosynthetic active radiation) to stimulate flower growth and enhance fruiting
- Extra-low lumen depreciation: maintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 6,500 hours
- Exceptional bulb life: 32,000 hours. New long lasting life with a high lumen output and high power efficiency
- Note: allow 3-5 minutes for full bright. Please wait at least 5 minutes after power shut off before striking again. Package includes 2 pack bulbs
- POWERFUL INTENSITY: These HPS lamps are essential for quality spectral and lumen output. Each 600w HPS bulb emits 90,000 lumens of yellow/orange/red light, plus 30% more blue spectrum than other bulbs on the market.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE: These lights are designed and optimized for healthy and dense vegetative growth, and perfect for the flowering, blooming, and flushing stages. Increase your yields with less effort and fewer resources by choosing a lamp that will put in the most work for you.
- MULTIPURPOSE FUNCTIONALITY: All Yield Labs HID bulbs pass UL and CE testing, making them safe to use for indoor growing. Plus, they are compatible with both digital and magnetic ballasts and all standard E39 base sockets, so you can incorporate them seamlessly into whichever setup you’re using.
- EFFICIENT OUTPUT: A red color temperature of 2100K is designed to increase fruiting and flowering volume up to 20% more than other bulbs on the market.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are proud to be an industry leader in grow equipment and stand by our professional grade products. That’s why we can promise a lifespan of 24,000 hours and offer a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- High lumen output: Compatible with electronic and magnetic ballast, Ultra Bright at 90000 Lumens output, E39 base;Designed specifically for professional plant cultivation;
- Special designed for plant growth: designed specifically for professional hydroponic plant cultivation. CCT 2,100K, optimized red & orange spectrum and high PAR (photosynthetic active radiation) to stimulate lush, flower growth,enhance fruiting and abundant harvests;
- Extra-low lumen depreciation: maintaining over 90% of initial lumen output after running for 5,000 hours;
- Exceptional bulb Lifetime: Long lasting life over 20,000 hours with a high lumen output and high power efficiency 150 lm/W. New long lasting life with a high lumen output and high power efficiency;
- Startup Time:allow 3-5 minutes for full bright. Please do wait at least 5 minutes after power shut off before striking again;
- Ultra-safety: Advanced protection against short circuit, power surge, ignition failure, overheat, end-of bulb-life. Built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Operating voltage range: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage. Dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%. Watt option: 250w / 400w / 600w / Super lumens: 110%
- High frequency output results in less power loss: 30% more lumens than magnetic ballasts for improved yields
- Specification: Compatible with HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming, 8FT heavy-duty power cord included, fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 mins max, stable voltage output ensures flicker free light
- Package includes: 1 x 600-watt digital dimmable electronic ballast, 1 x heavy-duty power cord, 1 x operating manual
- 🌿【HIGH YIELD】🍃: 1150μmol/s industry high, give 10% more PPF to the grow. Yield greater. 90000 lumens superior brightness performance.
- 🌼【BIGGER BUDS】🌻: At least 20%, up to 40% more PAR focus on RED to improve light utilization for photosynthesis designated for blooming bigger buds on flowering stage.
- 🔗【Compatibility】⚙️: Compatible with electronic and magnetic ballast, E39 base.E-Ballasts with wide range of operating voltage (ballasts output voltage) 80V~280V are recommended.
- 🔋【Long Life】⚡: Over 28,000 hours total life time, premium 90% output maintenance for 6000 hours efficient grow, quality guaranteed.
- 💡【Warm Up Time】☀️: Allow 5 mins for full bright; Wait at least 7 mins before striking again after use.