When you are looking for higher efficiency in terms of energy and also want better yields at the end of the day, T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights are what you require. Lesser in cost than Metal halide lights and greater in efficiency, T5 Grow lights are the most soaring in the terms of sales as well as customer satisfaction.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why T5 grow lights?
- 2 Well, what to do? Just go and buy a T5 light?
- 3 Best Chart for T5 Grow Lights
- 4 The 10 Best T5 Grow Lights For Growing Cannabis Reviews
- 4.1 The Budget Saver- VIVOSUN 5 Packs T5 Fluorescent Grow Light Bulbs
- 4.2 High Powered – Agrobrite FLT44 T5 Fluorescent Grow Light System
- 4.3 HydroPlant T5 grow light
- 4.4 The Cloning Master – iPower 54W 4 Feet T5 Grow Light System with Stand Rack
- 4.5 All round Champ – DuroLux T5 Grow Light (4ft 4lamps) DL844s Ho Fluorescent Bulbs
- 4.6 Powerful and Customizable – DuroLux T5 Grow Light (2ft 4lamps) DL824 Fluorescent Fixture
- 4.7 Jump Start T5 grow light system
- 4.8 Lightweight And Chained – Sunblaster 904297 NanoTech T5 High Output Fixture
- 4.9 Customer’s Choice – DuroLux T5 HO Grow Light – 2 FT 6 Lamps – DL826S Fluorescent Hydroponic Fixture
- 4.10 VIVOSUN 6500K 2FT T5 HO Fluorescent Grow Light
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Our Word!
- 7 ★★ Top 5 Best-Selling T5 Grow Lights on Amazon
Why T5 grow lights?
Everybody looks for something better than the sophisticated products for the garden. So, times have changed now. Halide bulbs are no more a choice neither are the sodium lights because they are not that efficient in terms of energy usage and also give off less light than required.
T5 bulbs on the other hand are cheaper, more efficient and give off higher yields as compared to any other bulbs. Also they are installed with reflector hoods that increase the coverage to the maximum and increase results in terms of propagation and growth.
Read Next: Best Led Grow Lights For Indoor Plants
Well, what to do? Just go and buy a T5 light?
No way! As you go in the market you will see hundreds of brands each vowing that they are the best in business and have the best product. You will seriously go nuts at seeing all this!
Instead, there is a better option. Just go through this article and take a short glance at the best T5 lights and afterwards visit the following links.
Believe me, these T5 lights weren’t just picked up and placed here. They are actually the best you can get in very affordable prices and all have been approved by horticultural experts to be the best for your gardens.
Best Chart for T5 Grow Lights
The 10 Best T5 Grow Lights For Growing Cannabis Reviews
The Budget Saver- VIVOSUN 5 Packs T5 Fluorescent Grow Light Bulbs
With an average lifespan of 20000 hours and rated at 2000 lumens and temperatures of 6500K for vegetative phase and 3000K for flowering phase, VIVOSUN T5 fluorescent lights give full spectrum light including all colors and UV and Infrared radiations that are essential for plant growth and bacterial protection.
Also T5 fluorescent lights can help you a lot if you want to grow clones or seedlings at your plantation. So just give it a try and move a step closer towards an updated garden!
VIVOSUN T5 grow light bulbs are better than others in the market because
- They are less expensive.
- They are lightweight as compared.
- They have built in ventilation.
However, VIVOSUN T5 grow lights do fall short in the following areas
- They are lightweight so they are more fragile and more prone of getting damaged.
- They don’t include the fixtures so you need to buy them separately.
- Customers also complain that VIVOSUN T5 grow lights come without any warranty.
Tip of the product
High Powered – Agrobrite FLT44 T5 Fluorescent Grow Light System
With maximized coverage due to steel housing and rated at 8000 lumens, Agrobrite T5 Fluorescent grow light system is one of the best of its kind.
Its light is quite powerful and can be made more efficient by using it with other setups to increase coverage. It is also an added feature that Agrobrite Fluorescence Light system is not that roomy and can fill up quite easily in your garden. So once you buy it, everything comes in order itself.
Agrobrite T5 fluorescent grow lights are very popular among customers due to the following reasons
- 5 year warranty is given on them.
- They do not require separate ventilation.
- T5 light bulbs are included in the package.
Though Agrobrite T5 Fluorescent grow lights are those you must be looking for in T5 lights, they sometimes linger due to the following problems
- The most important drawback of Agrobrite is that they don’t have full spectrum light so it means once you are using them, then you are definitely compromising something from nutrition of your plants.
- As the bulbs are of higher energy, they are also prone to burn out more quickly than others.
- Agrobrite T5 fluorescent grow lights don’t come with a timer.
Either way, there are a lot more T5 lights to come too!
Read Next: Hydrofarm Grow Light System Reviews
HydroPlant T5 grow light
With great powers comes great responsibilities! And HydroPlant T5 grow light knowns how to take care of all their responsibilities. The light is powerful and they know how to keep up their responsibilities.
It’s a phenomenal grow light that’ll help you grow marijuana and other vegetable in all stages. The light is easy to use which save your time. How? It has a plug and play ballast and that makes it super-easy to use.
The HydroPlant’s T5 light is offering you some great features and what I love most is its light. The lightning system has 8 pcs of 6500 kelvin HO grow bulbs which makes it best for growing marijuana and vegetable. Each bulb gives 500 lumens now you count how many lumens this is produces and how effective it really is.
It fits the light with an aluminum made reflector which is around 95% reflective. Also, the light can be daisy-chained. You’ll also get a 15 inch power plug with it.
Here are the advantages of the phenomenal T5 grow light.
- 97% reflective fixture: It has a reflective aluminum reflector which helps to distribute more and better lights.
- Powerful: The light is powerful and effective at the same time.
- Ballast: It has a plug and play ballast which makes it hassle-free.
- Daisy-chain: Want to connect more lights? Don’t worry, it has the daisy-chaining feature.
- Warranty: It comes with two years warranty. So, if you face any problem, you know where you have to contact. 😉
Every product has some downsides, its natural. So, here are the cons of the following grow light.
- The light has to be fitted close together which makes it challenging.
If you’re looking for something powerful and efficient, then it’s the perfect grow light for you.
The Cloning Master – iPower 54W 4 Feet T5 Grow Light System with Stand Rack
Looking for light system for germination phase, cloning, cuttings and growing indoor houseplants?
iPower 54W is what you need. It uses FeatherTouch height adjustment mechanism to lower or increase the height of the rack which makes it easier to deploy at place of usage.
It is equipped with a wide reflector for maximum coverage and has its output of 6500K light spectrum.
In short iPower is the ideal T5 grow light fixture for your garden which is highly recommended by horticulturists for all phases of germination, vegetation and flowering alike. Just visit the link below and enjoy the product!
iPower 54W T5 Grow Light System has a wide range of specifications that make it one of the best sellers in market. A few of them are
- It is very easy to assemble as it is lightweight and also includes a buyer’s guide for assembly.
- It is very ideal for working with cuttings and clones as it propagates plants growth.
- Unlike many other lights, it has full spectrum daylight that fulfills all the nutritional requirements of a plant.
iPower 54W T5 Grow Light System has its cons as well which are not that alarming but still are noticeable.
- Customers are of a review that it is quite fragile and bulbs burn out quickly too.
- It also gives off comparatively less light as compared to other T5 lights,
- It is also noticed that it can’t be hung or placed in any other way except horizontally.
All round Champ – DuroLux T5 Grow Light (4ft 4lamps) DL844s Ho Fluorescent Bulbs
Equipped with a German hammertone reflector and twice as powerful as its counterpart of 2 ft, T5 grow light DL844 is one of the most demanded light at present. With its super powerful lights rated at 20000 lumen and two power switches to control inner and outer bulbs, it makes sure that you get the maximum light output and wide coverage area too.
When we say T5 Grow light DL844 is the best then it means it has something what others lack. Here are a few of them
- It is very powerful at the rating of 20000 lumens.
- In germination phase, it is very helpful because it gives off warmth too.
- If you are working with clones, then our horticulturists highly recommend it!
T5 Grow light DL844 is quite good but has slight issues which are not functional though.
- It has no warranty for its usage.
- It is not full spectrum so while usage something is likely to be missed out.
- It does need extra ventilation because operation at 20000 lumens caused it to release heat which is good during germination but not required afterwards.
Powerful and Customizable – DuroLux T5 Grow Light (2ft 4lamps) DL824 Fluorescent Fixture
This fixture includes 4 T5 bulbs, each of them 2 ft. long in length and having an exuberant power of 10000 lumens. The company installs German hammertone reflective at an angle of 95% that gives off 30% more light than the usual T5 lights in the market. 2ft. T5 bulbs are the same in features to their 4ft. bulbs as they also can be linked together in chains as well as they have two power switches, each for outer bulbs and inner bulbs. T5 grow light DL824 bulbs are very commonly used in gardens of smaller size and have an immense coverage due to the reflectors.
T5 grow light DL824s are very popular among their customers due to some reasons which even the critics don’t deny. Read them and head straight to the buying link!
- In a length of just 2ft., they have an immense power of 10000 lumens.
- They have wide coverage already due to German Hammertone reflectors and it can be increased even more by joining fixtures together by chain linkages.
- If you want to use them for even a bigger garden, don’t go and buy the 4ft. ones; because, they are customizable for both 4ft. and 2ft. bulbs at the same time.
T5 grow light DL824s also have their shortcomings, though not that serious but still are.
- They can be only mounted horizontally so that’s an issue when you don’t have much horizontal space.
- Some buyers had issues with broken bulbs due to burning out and afterwards delayed customer service.
But still, if I would be buying, I would definitely go for these!
Jump Start T5 grow light system
With flexibility, adjustability and powerful light, Jump Start offer a complete T5 grow light system.
On the other side, it’s affordable too. So, what are waiting for? Here is the review of the 2’ Jump start T5 grow light system.
The light system has a powder coated metal made frame which assures sturdiness. Also, it’s not like other kits. It’s super easy to install. Even, you don’t need a toolbox to set it up. Also, it’s adjustable. Now you can set the height easily.
It has an awesome reflector which gives all lights to your plant and assures no light wastage.
You’ll also get a 2 feet T5 light in the package. The light performs its best on the vegetative stage.
It’s definitely the best ready-to-grow T5 package available in the market.
- Complete package: It’s like the grow kit. You’ll get everything in the package. The one-stop indoor growing solution it is.
- Super-affordable: It’s inexpensive even anyone can afford it. Even after being inexpensive, it’s a high-quality T5 grow system.
- Awesome reflector: Up to 97% reflective reflector that produces more light.
- Height-adjustable: You can adjust the stand/fixture’s height according to the plant’s growth. It’s hassle-free.
- Easy to use: It’s very friendly even you don’t have to face any problem or difficulty while using it.
- Hassle-less set up: Setting up a T5 light is quite tricky, but setting up a JumpStart T5 grow system isn’t. It’s very easy to set up and hassle-free too.
- Best for beginners: As you can see, it is inexpensive, easy to use and a complete package, that’s why it’s best for the beginners.
- The ballast isn’t that powerful.
- Doesn’t come with a timer. We recommend you to get one.
So, are you looking for a complete T5 grow light system within a tight budget? If so, then congratulation, you’ve found the perfect one for you.
Lightweight And Chained – Sunblaster 904297 NanoTech T5 High Output Fixture
You have a relatively bigger garden? You want it to be installed with grow lights and are searching for the right one? Sunblaster 904297 NanoTech T5 fixture is the best choice for you.
With its ability to be chained together into linkages to as much as 8 in a row and with increased coverage due to NanoTech technology used in the reflectors manufacturing, they are what you should buy. Believe me, they have the best lumens output too!
They have a very long list of pros to be honest while a few are mentioned below.
- They are extremely lightweight so you won’t have any trouble moving or displacing them.
- They have very reflective surface developed by NanoTech which gives out maximized lumen output.
- They can all be linked together into linkages to as many as 8 bulbs in a row which is a value added feature!
Sunblaster 904297 NanoTech T5 fixture have its cons too which are listed below.
- They are no doubt very efficient but they are a bit expensive too.
- They are good if you have a long garden but not good if you have a big garden with not much length.
- As they are quite efficient in giving out high lumens of light, so they also give off considerable heat. This is why you may require ventilation or cooling system for them.
Customer’s Choice – DuroLux T5 HO Grow Light – 2 FT 6 Lamps – DL826S Fluorescent Hydroponic Fixture
Equipped with 95% German hammertone reflectors and having an output of 15000 lumens, DuroLux T5 grow lights enjoy a lot of customers’ appreciation. They can also be chained up to 7 bulbs together in a linkage with the Daisy chain feature. It has 2 bulbs on the inside and 4 bulbs on the outside, each controlled by separate switches.
It is also lightweight as compared to other T5 lights and thus is installed more easily. The bulbs used in it give off light up to 6500K spectrum.
DuroLux T5 DL826S lights are feature enriched and have a vast customer satisfaction due to the following reasons
- They are 30% less in weight so can be installed much easily than other T5 grow lights.
- They are especially designed to work equally well in dry and wet conditions due to water resistant technology used in them.
- The most attractive attribute is the warranty. Whereas most companies don’t provide warranty at all on T5 grow lights but DuroLux has given a lucrative warranty of 5 years on them.
Despite being so phenomenal in features, they do have some drawbacks.
- A power of 15000 lumens and 6500K light spectrum means a considerable amount of heat is produced during their operation which needs to be lowered by ventilation or cooling system.
- Customers have issues with their bulbs too of being too tight and lesser in lifespan as they burn out more quickly.
- Another issue was the bulbs giving off too much heat which was not desirable in flowering stage.
Anyways these are one of the very best T5 I could find for you. So, just give them a try!
VIVOSUN 6500K 2FT T5 HO Fluorescent Grow Light
With great, efficient and high-output tubes, VivoSun T5 grow light is one of the great deal of the market.
It comes with a 6500K T5 light that has four tubes. This entire lighting system can produce 5000 lumens and that makes it powerful and effective as well. The light performs best in the vegetative stage.
The fixture of this light is can reflect almost 95-97% because of its super-reflective reflector. Also, the fixture has two on-off switches so that you can control the entire system wisely.
On the other hand, if you want you to want you can use 2 or 4 light according to your need.
The light produces very less amount of heat. Even if you keep it close to the plant, it won’t burn your plant.
Another problem is, while shifting lights, light breaking is normal. So, if you get a broken light then don’t worry, Vivosun will give you money back or send another set of lights.
- Sturdy: The fixture, the light, and the entire system are strong enough. The fixture is also strong.
- Powerful and effective light: The light has all the features an HO light should have. Even it covers a good amount of space. The durable reflective fixture helps those four lights to produce and use 98% of the lights.
- User-friendly: It’s damn easy to use. We must say, the manufacturer gave enough attention to make it user-friendly. From the light to the reflector, everything is easy to handle.
- Affordable: Considering the light and fixture’s quality, it’s really inexpensive.
- Sturdy packaging: The five-layer packaging makes it damn secure.
- Low heat production: Surprisingly, it produces less heat than other T5 grow light available in this price range.
- Warranty: The T5 grow light comes with 2 years warranty as well.
- Each tube consumes around 24W electricity. For four tubes, it consumes around 96W. Which means it can affects slightly on your electricity bill.
- You’ve to be careful while attaching the light on the fixture.
So, what are you thinking? Get it today and grow marijuana indoors.
A: Is it necessary to have a separate cooling or ventilation system?
Q: It’s not necessary but it is recommended to have a separate cooling or ventilation system especially if you have lights with high lumen output.
A: Which is the best position for lights for maximized results?
Q: Horticulturists are of the opinion that it is better if you hang lights overhead the plants because it gives off regular and uniform light to all plants.
A: How to add more coverage to the lights?
Q: To add more coverage use reflective hoods that spread light in all directions. If you want to add more coverage use specialized walls of reflective materials.
A: What is the average lifespan of T5 lights?
Q: T5 lights have a good lifespan and on average can stay for 20000 hours minimum.
Now once you have gone through all the T5 lights that are trending in market as well as are better in quality than others, you may have noticed that no two lights are alike in the above list. All of them are distinct and considerably different from each other. So when you are buying you have to take into account various factors involved that are
- Budget: All lights come in different prices and can vary from cheap to expensive.
- Size: You have to take into account what is the size of bulbs required by you according to your need and gardens size.
- Features: Look for the features that suit you the most even if they are more expensive.
- Existing Lights: Always install those lights in your garden that increase the capacity of your existing lights and work well under them. Avoid using lights that retard growth or affect other light’s performance.
- Manufacturer: Always go for a brand that has a history of customer satisfaction and also has a variety of products available. Apollo or DuroLux can prove to be good choices.
★★ Top 5 Best-Selling T5 Grow Lights on Amazon
|1||T5 HO Grow Light - 4 FT 8 Lamps - DL8048 Fluorescent Hydroponic Indoor Fixture Bloom Veg Daisy Chain...||704 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Barrina T5 Grow Lights, Full Spectrum, 2ft 80W (8 x 10W, 500W Equivalent), LED Grow Light Bulbs,...||356 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Durolux T5 Ho Grow Light - 4 Foot 4 Lamps - DL844 Fluorescent Hydroponic Indoor Fixture - Bloom Veg...||1,263 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Monios-L T5 Grow Lights 4ft, LED Plant Grow Light, 120W (6 x 20W), LED Grow Light Strip for...||1,167 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Durolux DL842N T5 4-Foot 2 Fluorescent Lamps Grow Lighting System with 10000 Lumens and 6500K Full...||179 Reviews on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|